A Brief Information on Personal Data Processing of Individuals for Marketing Purposes by Our Company.
We would like to briefly inform you about the processing of your personal information. This information is not related to the personal data of legal entities, including the name, legal form and contact details of the legal entity.
1. Who is the administrator of your personal information?
The administrator of your personal data is Footshop s.r.o., with registered office at Pobřežní 667/78, 186 00, Prague 8, Czech Republic, identification number: 24288128, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +44 2038071459 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”)
2. In which situations will we process your data?
A. When do we process your data with your consent?
We will ask for your consent if you are not yet our registered customer or if we have with you any other similar relationship meeting the requirements of Reason No. 47 of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter the “GDPR”) and you want to receive marketing offers from us.
B. When we process data without your consent?
Without your consent, we may process your personal data on the basis of the following legal titles and for the following purposes:
a) Legal title: Fulfillment of a contract or the execution of pre-contract measures implemented at your request:
- implementation of a contractual obligation, including related business and financial communication
- customer program
b) Legal title: Protection of the rights and the rights of the protected interests of the Administrator;
- for recovery of amounts due for delivered goods or other receivables of the Administrator;
- Evaluating your trustworthiness in selected cases;
- Direct marketing directed exclusively at our registered customers and people meeting the requirements according to Reason No. 47 of the GDPR, comprising the offer of products and services provided by the Administrator.
c) Legal title: Performance of legal obligations resulting from the law
- Providing assistance to state authorities on the basis and within the limits of the law, including data retention on the basis of the law;
- Electronic records of revenue.
3. What personal data do we process about you?
We process the following personal data:
- Your identification and contact details;
- data about the products you purchased, or about the services we have provided;
- data from our mutual communication (whether in person, writing, telephone or other);
- payment details (e.g., details of the amount paid, etc.);
- only selected data about your trustworthiness, for the purpose of i.e. the blacklist (see the Administrator’s Terms of Service).
4. What are sources of this information?
Your personal data processed by the Administrator for the purposes described in Point 2 of this information comes exclusively from you, i.e. the data you provided to us, for example, associated with the conclusion of a contract (the purchase of goods) or that you have communicated to us for the purposes of the customer program and your registration in it.
5. Who is the recipient of the personal data?
We provide your personal data in justified cases and only to the extent necessary or to the extent specified in the following recipient categories:
- our contractual partners, which we need for our regular operation and the implementation of a contractual relationship with you, for example, suppliers of information technology, courier or postal service providers;
- to other entities in cases where the provision of your data is imposed by legal regulation or if it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests (e.g. Courts, Police of the Czech Republic, etc.);
- if you grant us consent to the extent of your email address used in the purchase on our website, the service for direct marketing or service provider that generates and sends purchase satisfaction questionnaires. Such an operator is the personal data processor for our company. However, by transmitting this personal information, we are securing all of your rights.
6. How do you have rights in the processing of your personal information?
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to access – You can ask the Administrator for access to the personal data we process about you. The Administrator will also provide you with a copy of the processed personal data.
- Right to modification – You can ask the Administrator to modify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we process about you.
- The right to deletion – You can ask the Administrator to delete your personal data if one of the following situations arises:
- the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn the consent under which your personal data has been processed and there is no other legal reason to process it;
- you have objected to being the subject of decision-making based on the automated processing of your personal data and there are no prevailing authorized reasons for such processing or you have objected to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing;
- Your personal data was unlawfully processed;
- Your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down in Union or Member State legislation related to the Administrator;
- Right to restrict processing – You can ask the Administrator to restrict your personal data processing if one of the following situations arises:
- You have denied the accuracy of your personal data for the period it takes for the Administrator to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- processing your personal data is illegal but you refuse to have them deleted and instead, you ask to limit their usage;
- The Administrator no longer needs the personal data for processing, but you are required to identify, exercise or defend legal claims;
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data according to Article 21, Paragraph 1 of the GDPR until it has been verified whether the authorized reasons of the Administrator outweigh your justified reasons.
- Right to data portability – in cases expected by the GPDR, you have the right to obtain personal data related to you and provided to the Administrator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and this right must not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other people.
- Right to revoke consent – if your personal data processing is based on consent, you have the right to at any time revoke the consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose for which you have granted consent.
- Right to object – You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data at the Administrator’s for the purposes of direct marketing performed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
- Right to file a complaint – You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, such as the Office of Personal Data Protection, or directly at https://europa.eu/european-union/abouteuropa/legal_notices_en#personal_data_protection
7. Is your consent to the processing of personal data voluntary or obligatory?
We will ask you for your consent if you are not yet our registered customer, or if we have no other relationship with you meeting the requirements of Reason No. 47 of the GDPR and you want to receive marketing offers from us. The granting of this consent is entirely voluntary. The granting if this consent is not a prerequisite for obtaining any goods or services offered by our company.
8. Can I revoke the consent to the processing of personal data?
You can revoke your consent for marketing purposes at any time.
9.How can you revoke the consent to the processing of personal data?
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data through a written declaration sent to our Company’s address or by e-mail: email@example.com.
10. How can you prevent direct marketing conducted without your consent?
You have the right at any time to object free-of-charge to the processing of your personal data at any of our contacts specified in Point 1.
11. Learn further information on the protection of personal data in the Business Terms and Conditions.
You can find more detailed information about the processing of your personal information in our Business Terms and Conditions available at https://www.footshop.eu/en/content/1-terms-conditions.